Longacres Bagshot Autumn / Winter Weber Cooking Event 2018
We are offering you the chance to join us on a special 3 hour long barbecue class, involving a range of Weber barbecues, some amazing food and instruction from a Weber Certified Grill Master!
With this unique event we are offering you the chance to throw on an apron and get stuck in cooking! You’ll be cooking your very own three course meal, along with a range of snacks, and learning some of the tricks of the trade on a huge array of barbecues, giving you the know-how on roasting, grilling, smoking and baking on your own Weber BBQ at home.
This event is limited to 20 people to ensure that you are getting the one-to-one help you need to cook on your barbecue, so if you’re looking to learn and get involved then be sure to book your tickets now!
What you’ll be cooking:
- Starter: Smoked fish chowder with twisted cheese straws
- Main course: Chestnut and sausage stuffed roast with mulled wine sauce and spice pumpkin skewers
- Dessert: Winter cake with spicy chocolate sauce
- Snacks: Rotisserie turkey, crispy salmon, toasted sour dough and smoked camembert
What you’ll get on the day:
- A full three hour course with one of Weber’s top certified grill masters
- A chance to try our range of Weber gas & charcoal barbecues and smokers
- An opportunity to try a range of our new Weber accessories
- A FREE Weber Backyard Hero apron for you to take home
- A certificate on course completion
- As many tasters as you can handle
- A recipe booklet to take home with you
- A chance to ask as many questions as you like and get tips throughout the event
- And most importantly – BBQ skills for life!
Buying tickets: Please note that these tickets cannot be sent, so make sure you select Bagshot collection on the day of the event to avoid any unnecessary postage charge. Tickets can be collected prior to the event from our refund desk if required as a present; please select appropriate collection date and contact us after purchase to arrange. Tickets are strictly limited to 20 per event, so to avoid disappointment please do book now. Tickets are not available on the day. Please note that all attendees must have their own tickets
What to wear: This will be an outdoor event, so please dress appropriately for the day’s weather. The show must go on and we will be firing up the barbecues come rain or shine.
Event details: This event will be held at Longacres Garden Centre, Bagshot on Sunday 18th November 2018 from 11.00 until 14.00
This is the most hands on demonstration that you’ll ever attend, with some of the best Weber barbecues and cooks in the world!