- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Order for collection at Bagshot, Bybrook Barn or Shepperton.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Rockdust is a 100% natural method of adding essential trace elements to your soil.
Angus Rockdust is crushed basalt rock dust. Angus use crushed rock which is a waste product from the quarry (using it in your garden has the added benefit that it would otherwise go to landfill), for you to incorporate into your soil and growing media.
- Boosts organic soil fertility
- Can create bigger, healthier crops, with better flavour and a longer shelf life
- Increases nutritional value
- Improves pest-resistance
- Creates lusher lawns
- Improves drought resistance
Apply Angus Rock Dust as soon as possible. The sooner it is applied, the sooner it begins to benefit your soil and plants. After the first application further annual applications in the autumn are recommended.
3rd year using this product on allotment (only once a year) definatly see a big difference in growth especially soft fruit much larger fruit. And leaves on every thing seem very healthy ?(also cheaper than every one else)
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.