Patio Black Spot Remover 4 litres for Natural Stone
- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Order for collection at Bagshot, Bybrook Barn or Shepperton.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Patio Black Spot Remover is the only product currently manufactured to specifically and successfully remove those hideous ‘Patio Black Spots’ from your garden stonework. Patio Black Spot Remover will remove ‘Black Spots’ from Indian Sandstone, York Stone, Lime Stone (including Bath and Portland) Purbeck stone etc.
Patio Black Spot Remover will also restore the original colour of your patio, terrace and pathways, resurrecting those colours you thought were lost forever!
Patio Black Spot Remover for Natural Stone removes Blacks Spots, but will also eradicate Green and Red Algae, gently cleaning the Stone and reviving and enhancing the original colours, giving that “Just Laid” look to your Terrace, Paths and Patios. Supplied in liquid form, ready for use.
- Contains 4L (treats up to 18sq meters!)
- Do Not Dilute – No mixing required
- Pour, straight from the container, into a standard Garden pneumatic spray
- Dwell time: minimum of 2 hours – do not allow to dry out.
- Remove using a pressure washer with a fan jet.
- Also Kills Green and Red Algae and white Fungi growth.
We have an Indian Stone patio that has been increasingly ruined by black spots over the last 15 years. This has transformed it. Many spots have disappeared, the rest have faded considerably - I’m going to retreat a few areas as recommended.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.