- Available for delivery anywhere in mainland GB.
- Collection from Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford and Shepperton stores.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Patio Black Spot Remover is the only product currently manufactured to specifically and successfully remove those hideous ‘Patio Black Spots’ and white spots that ruin the appearance of your pre cast garden stonework.
Patio Black Spot Remover will also resurrect those original colours of all precast patio slabs (including Marshalls, Bradstone, Haddonstone) you thought were lost forever! Do not use this product on walls, block pavers or vertical surfaces.
Patio Black Spot Remover for Artificial Stone removes Blacks Spots, but will also eradicate Green and Red Algae, gently cleaning the Stone and reviving and enhancing the original colours, giving that “Just Laid” look to your Terrace, Paths and Patios.
- Contains 4L (treats up to 18sq meters!)
- Supplied in liquid form, ready for use.
- Do Not Dilute – No mixing required
- Pour, straight from the container, into a standard Garden pneumatic spray
- Dwell time: between 15 and 20 minutes MAXIMUM – do not allow to dry out.
- Remove using a pressure washer with a fan jet.
- Also Kills Green and Red Algae and white Fungi growth.
- Dwell time: 2 hours
Your Questions Answered
Answered by Longacres 12/2/2018
No Patio Black Spot Remover can not be used on Slabs around ponds due to contamination issues, as it must be applied to saturate stone which will cause this to run into the pond. Pets do not need to be kept off Treated slabs once they have been rinsed and have dried.
Answered by Longacres 9/9/2019
Yes it will kill as it is an acidic cleaner.