- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Order for collection at Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford or Shepperton.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
- For use on both artificial and natural stone
- Targets the black lichen spores, killing them before they can germinate, avoiding the use of harmful and impractical pesticides
- Also kills green and red algae that grows on garden paths, patios and other decorative stonework
- Can be used with a simple pneumatic garden type sprayer
- Removes the needs for power washing
- Offers complete protection when used annually
- This product will treat a maximum area of 50 square metres
Your Questions Answered
Answered by Longacres 11/7/2018
We would not recommend getting this anywhere near fish or plants.
Answered by Longacres 11/6/2019
Needs to be applied after the use of Black spot remover when all the spots have gone. This is a one time application and will cover 50sqm