- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Order for collection at Bagshot, Bybrook Barn or Shepperton.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
12 Long Stem Red Roses Hand Tied Bouquet & Lindt Lindor Heart Chocolate Box 160g
About this arrangement:
Give someone special our classic bouquet of 12 red roses and Lindt Lindor Chocolates, the perfect way to show how much they mean to you, our hand tied bouquets are carefully created by our talented team of florists, presented in tissue wrap and a presentation box. This bouquet has been arranged and presented beautifully by a member of our floristry team.
- Red roses
- Lindt Lindor Heart Chocolate Box 160g
All our flower bouquets are presented in a box and wrapped in cellophane. As well as this, their stems are kept in water, so our flowers will stay fresh for their journey.
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloom, as shown above. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
Please note that on occasion, some flowers may be unavailable due to seasonal variation. If this happens, we will replace with a suitable alternative. If chocolates are unavailable, we will replace with Ferrero Rocher Chocolates Heart 125g
Please note that this arrangement does not include the vase.
Lindt Lindor Heart Chocolate Box 160g
Irresistibly smooth. Milk chocolate truffles with a smooth melting filling.
Ingredients: Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Lactose, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Barley Malt Extract, Flavourings, Milk Chocolate contains - Cocoa solids: 30% minimum - Milk solids: 20% minimum
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.