- Your delivery address must be in our local delivery area.
- Collection from Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford and Shepperton stores.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Spring Ceramic Jug
About this arrangement:
Our pink ceramic jug is the perfect gift for mum who can re-use the container after. This tied bouquet consists of purple tulips, white ranunculas, white santini chrysanth and highly scented Tete te tetes. This arrangement has been arranged and presented beautifully by a member of our floristry team.
- Purple Tulips
- White Ranunculas
- White Santini Chrysanth
- Tete E Tetes
The stems are kept in water, so our flowers will stay fresh for their journey.
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloom, as shown above. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
Please note that on occasion, some flowers may be unavailable due to seasonal variation. If this happens, we will replace with a suitable alternative.
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.