- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Collection from Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford and Shepperton stores.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Orange Premium Bouquet
About this bouquet:
Surprise someone special with our Premium Orange handtied arrangement. Perfect to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or just to show someone how much they mean to you. This bouquet has been arranged and presented beautiful by a member of our floristry team.
- Pale Pink Carnations
- Orange Short Stem Roses
- Orange Bloom Chrysanthemum
- Cream Lisianthus
- Kangaroo Paw
All our flower bouquets are presented in a box and wrapped in cellophane. As well as this, their stems are kept in water, so our flowers will stay fresh for their journey.
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloomed, as shown in picture. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.
Receiving a fresh bouquet of flowers as a gift, or treating yourself to a bunch or two can be a wonderful addition to your home. However, knowing how to care for your flowers correctly can help you get the most from your bouquet!