- Available for delivery anywhere in mainland GB.
- Collection from Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford and Shepperton stores.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Angus Lawn sand is traditionally used in Spring and Autumn to improve the health of the grass and give it a healthy green colour. The iron content of the fertiliser is essential for the production of chlorophyll within the plant. Lawn sand is often used where moss is prevalent and where eradication is required.
Please note that this product goes further than many lawn sands on the market as it contains much more Iron than other Lawn Sand products.
Angus’ lawn sand is used by many professional green keepers in golf courses and bowling green's around the country. Angus Lawn Sand contains 7% Fe [Iron]. Many on the market contain 1.5% Fe or less!
Angus lawn sands:
- Spread more easily
- Are less moist
- Contain more Fe than most other lawn sands
- Lower application rates than many other lawn sands
- More economical to use
- Less handling
- More effective than others
- Rate of application: 60g/m2
- 20kg bag treats 333.33m²
Your Questions Answered
Answered by Longacres 16/9/2019
You will need to use this at least 6 weeks after planting new grass seed.
Answered by Longacres 21/4/2022