- Available for delivery anywhere in mainland GB.
- Collection from Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford and Shepperton stores.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
A Single Long Stem Red Rose
About this arrangement:
Perfect to present to the one you love, Our long stem single rose comes with a foliage dressing. Perfect for presenting to the one you love. This bouquet has been arranged and presented beautifully by a member of our floristry team.
- Red rose
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloom, as shown above. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
Your Questions Answered
Answered by Longacres 30/1/2021
This depends on the area it is being delivered to. If it is being delivered nationwide, you can select 12th Feb for delivery, if it is being delivered in the local area, we can deliver on 14th Feb