- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Order for collection at Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford or Shepperton.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Christmas Red Velvet Rose Hand Tied Festive Bouquet
Gift someone this beautiful floral handtied arrangement.
About this arrangement: Consists of Red Long Stem Roses, Gold Ruscus, Viburnum Berry, Burgundy Hypericum with seasonal decorations and foliage. All of our bouquets are set amongst a mixure of seasonal foliages beautifully wrapped in tissue paper in a presentation box. As well as this, their stems are kept in water, so our flowers will stay fresh for their journey.
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloom, as shown above. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
If any items become unavailable due to supply and demand, Longacres reserve the right to change, containers, candle colour or flower types without contacting the customer. All items will be replaced by a variety of similar style, size, colour and price.
Please Note: Vase is not included
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.