- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Collection from Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford and Shepperton stores.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Orange Classic Bouquet
About this bouquet:
Surprise someone special with our Classic Orange handtied arrangement. Perfect to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or just to show someone how much they mean to you. This bouquet has been arranged and presented beautiful by a member of our floristry team.
- Cream Lisianthus
- Orange Short Stem Roses
- Pale Pink Carnations
- Orange Bloom Chrysanthemums
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloom, as shown above. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
Please note that on occasion, some flowers may be unavailable due to seasonal variation. If this happens, we will replace with a suitable alternative.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
Your Questions Answered
Answered by Longacres 8/2/2021
Delivery will be £5!
Receiving a fresh bouquet of flowers as a gift, or treating yourself to a bunch or two can be a wonderful addition to your home. However, knowing how to care for your flowers correctly can help you get the most from your bouquet!