Signs of spring - blooming great bulbs!
- Plant in a sunny position for the best flowers, but daffodils will tolerate partial shade.
- Make sure the soil is well-draining, but don't allow to get dry!
- Leave the flowers and foliage to die back naturally before cutting back to ground level.
- Tulips need to be in a fully sunny spot to maximise flowering!
- Ensure that your tulips are planted in nutrient rich, free draining compost.
- Remove the flower after it has finished, but leave foliage to die back naturally.
- A great bulb to plant in dappled shade or, preferably, in full sun.
- Can be grown in most soil types as long as it is well draining.
- Keep an eye out for squirrels or voles digging the bulbs up after planting!
Why not treat yourself to some stunning spring bulb colour! Mix some tulips in with your planting or spice up your lawn with some crocuses! Plenty that you can do to add some colour to your gardens.Daffodils: Tulips: Crocus: