- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Order for collection at Bagshot, Bybrook Barn or Shepperton.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Stone King Preventer is a unique formulation which protects garden ornaments against the formation of ‘Patio Black Spots’. These forms after two years, initially blighting the appearance of garden stone work eventually engulfing the entire surface! Apply to either new garden ornaments or stone art within 6 months of purchase. If the surface shows any sign of organic growth, buy and apply Stone King Stone Restorer instead.
Stone King Preventer naturally prevents ‘Patio Black Spots’ forming by preventing them from germinating, protecting and maintaining your garden ornaments, avoiding the use of acid or caustic based products.
Stone King Preventer is NOT a cleaner of dirt, nor a sealer. It will, however, gently remove green and red slime and staining that appears on garden ornaments and other decorative stonework, during the autumn and winter months, without the need to pressure wash the delicate surface.
Directions for use:
It is essential to apply Stone King Preventer before the 12 – month anniversary of using our Stone Stone King Restorer. Each container will treat 2-4 garden statues of 600-800 mm in height, based on two coats per statue. Coverage is for guidance only but will vary by profile and porosity.
- Place the object you are treating on a hard surface, where the residue can be easily washed away – do not treat on grass.
- Cover any surrounding foliage to protect from the over-spray, especially on a windy day.
- Hold the container at arm’s length – spray on neat and saturate the ornament, working from top to bottom.
- Immediately apply a second coat of Stone King Preventer, saturating the ornament as before.
- Allow to dry – DO NOT WASH OFF! Job Done!
- After application, the item treated should be protected from rain for 3 days. Ideally, apply Stone King Preventer on a dry overcast day.
- Always protect eyes and skin when using the product. Splashes to skin or eyes could cause irritation. Flush with clean water for 5-15 minutes and use a mild rinse of sodium bicarbonate. May be corrosive to metals. This product is quickly and readily biodegradable. Do not allow contact with surround plants.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- ENSURE THAT THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME INTO CONTACT WITH FABRICS OR FURNISHINGS.
- Store upright, in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight. Shelf life unlimited if stored correctly.
- Harmful if inhaled, swallowed or if in contact with skin. May cause irritation to skin and/or eyes. May cause irritation to the airways and/or drowsiness or dizziness. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Maybe fatal if swallowed or enters airways. Do not allow undiluted solution to enter ponds, sewers or watercourses.
- DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR WHEN THE THREAT OF RAIN IS IMMINENT. ALTERNATIVELY, MOVE THE ITEM UNDER A COVERED AREA
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.