- Available for delivery anywhere in the mainland UK.
- Order for collection at Bagshot, Bybrook Barn or Shepperton.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Autumnal Sunflower Handtied Bouquet
About this bouquet:
TA statement on their own, this simple bouquet of all sunflowers has been carefully arranged and tied by our talented team. The use of red painted oak leaves and twisted willow frames the sunflowers perfectly. Nothing quite says Autumn like this bouquet. This bouquet has been arranged and presented beautifully by a member of our floristry team.
- Red Painted OAsk Leaves
All our flower bouquets are presented in a box and wrapped in cellophane. As well as this, their stems are kept in water, so our flowers will stay fresh for their journey.
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloom, as shown above. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
Please be aware that all flowers in this arrangement are subject to availability. If any variety becomes unavailable, Longacres reserve the right to replace with a suitable substitution to the same value.
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.