- Your delivery address must be in our local delivery area.
- Collection from Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford and Shepperton stores.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
Mixed Rose Handtied Bouquet
About this bouquet:
Gift someone this flower handtied arrangement. Perfect to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, birth of a baby or just to show someone who much they mean to you. This bouquet has been arranged and presented beautifully by a member of our floristry team.
- Red Roses
- Cerise Pink Roses
- Pale Pink Roses
- Green Chrysanthemum Bloom
All our flower bouquets are presented in a box and wrapped in cellophane. As well as this, their stems are kept in water, so our flowers will stay fresh for their journey.
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloom, as shown above. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
Please note that on occasion, some flowers may be unavailable due to seasonal variation. If this happens, we will replace with a suitable alternative.
Your Questions Answered
Be the first to submit a question, click the button to show the form.