- Available for delivery anywhere in mainland GB.
- Collection from Bagshot, Bybrook Barn, Chelmsford and Shepperton stores.
- Returns Policy
Click here for more information on returning this product
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A RANDOMLY SELECTED BOUQUET AND WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURED BOUQUET
Florists Choice Hand Tied Bouquet
About this bouquet:
Let our talented florists pick out the perfect bouquet for a loved one.
All our flower bouquets are presented in a box and wrapped in cellophane. As well as this, their stems are kept in water, so our flowers will stay fresh for their journey.
Some flowers may still be in bud when they arrive which means they are yet to bloom, as shown above. This is so the flowers will have maximum flowering time in your home.
- The first step is to get a clean vase and fill it halfway with tap water.
- Next, Add the flower food to the water and gently mix it in.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Then, remove leaves that fall below the water level.
- Repeat these steps every 2-3 days.
Please note that on occasion, some flowers may be unavailable due to seasonal variation. If this happens, we will replace with a suitable alternative.
I was really pleased with the Florists Choice Floral Hand Tied Bouquet, i was also very pleased with the delivery, we had a vey friendly driver who waited for me as i was on crutches. great service and value.
Just been sent a photo of these flowers and they are beautiful. Roses, iris, carnations lots of greenery and lilies ready to open. My granddaughter says they are the nicest flowers she has ever received and I agree with her. Highly recommeded.
Leave us your review
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Your Questions Answered
Answered by Longacres 5/4/2021
Yes, we have bouquets ready made on the shop which you can come in to purchase