Longacres Statement 24/03/2020
Last Updated on the 24/03/2020 at 13:00
As a service to the community Longacres will be implementing the following:
- Following government guidance issued 23rd March, the store will be open for FOOD, HOUSEHOLD and PET PRODUCTS ONLY
- Only one person per household
- We will be limiting the number of customers in store at any one time
- We will be using a limited number of trollies which will be sanitised between customers
- Orders can still be placed online, but please be aware these may be subject to delays due to the sheer volume of orders we are receiving
- Gloves and hand sanitiser are available for both staff and customers to use
- We’re making constant tannoy announcements reminding staff and customers to observe 2m gap between people
- We’re running a reduced number of tills
- Open tills have a clearly marked 6ft gap between the queue and the customer being served.
- We’re requesting contactless payment where possible
- Till staff are to sanitise their hands between transactions
Please note: Our Chelmsford and Chobham stores are closed. Local delivery not available online at our Bybrook Barn store. There will be no late night Thursday opening.
Find our opening hours online.